<$BlogRSDURL$> <

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Noted Management and Performance Expert Randy Moss Weighs in on TO

So in this article Randy opines that even the whack-job Raiders couldn't handle Moss and TO on the same team.

What's even more interesting are the folks supporting TO. Look at this 'graph and tell me you'd ever think you'd see these three coming together to protect the interests of a multimillon dollar athlete-/adolescent.

"Gene Upshaw, the NFL Players Association union chief, as well as the Rev. Jesse Jackson and activist Ralph Nader are joining forces in asking that the Eagles release Owens outright."

Comments:
Interesting post. I am an avid online gambler and fantasy sports player and place most of my bets online. I find the internet to be a great tool and even use resources like StatShark to help me make my picks. What a great sports forecastings tool.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?